Limitations of Use
Visitors to Edgewood Furniture’s site agree not to upload or e-mail or otherwise send/transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment associated with the site. You also agree not to interfere with the servers or networks connected to the site or to violate any of the procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the site. In addition, you agree that you will not try to impersonate any other person while using the site, that you will not use the site for any unlawful purpose and that you will not conduct yourself in an inappropriate, offensive or vulgar manner while using Edgewood Furniture’s service/site.
Management of Visitor Information
• To track visitor’s use of the site for internal market research and to improve the site by tracking which products and features are most popular.
• To collect online warranty registration information.
• For after sales services follow up.
Visitors are not permitted to copy or post material that is published by Edgewood Furniture or this web site, unless they have written permission of Edgewood Furniture. Users are responsible for their own communications/postings and the consequences of that activity. The elements of the Edgewoodfurniture.com site, including, but not limited to, sound, video, logos, designs, text, graphics, images, photographs, digital downloads and software are protected by the international copyright and trademark laws. They are the property of Edgewood Furniture and its affiliates. The compilation of the content on the site is the exclusive property of Edgewood Furniture. Permission is hereby granted to view, copy, print and download materials for personal use only provided such materials are used for information purposes only.
Edgewood Furniture may disclose web visitor information as permitted or required. For example:
• To a government institution or other person or entity that has authority to obtain the information;
• Where there is reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity;
• To comply with a subpoena or warrant or an order made by a court, person or entity with jurisdiction to compel the production of information;
• To comply with court rules regarding the production of records and information;
• For Edgewood’s Furniture’s legal council.
Edgewood Furniture is the legal company name, which uses a registered trademark under license. The trademarks, service marks and logo “trademarks” used and displayed on the site are registered Trademarks used under license. Nothing on the site shall be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the site without prior written consent of the trademark owner. Edgewood Furniture prohibits the use of any Edgewood Furniture logos and trademarks as a link to any web sites unless establishment of such link is submitted in writing and approved in advance by Edgewood Furniture.